Middletown, Ohio
2.3

Went to the Bob Evans restuarant in Middletown, Ohio to pick up a carry out order tonight. I was told over the phone that the order would be ready at 5:00 P.M.

Arrived at the restuarant at 5:07 and it took four minutes to get through on the phone to let them know that I was outside in the takeout parking spot. The lady that answered the phone said it would be a few minutes. 20 minutes later still no food! As if that wasn't bad enough, I had two five dollar vouchers that I had been sent from a previous fouled up order.

I left and spent my dinner money at Cracker Barrel.

Complaining to local store managers does no good. I bet they will understand when I tell my neighbors and we all take our money elsewhere!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Adequate staffing of restuarant, competent management..

Bob Evans Restaurants Pros: Hours of service.

Bob Evans Restaurants Cons: Customer service.

• Customer Service and Delviery

Comments

The one here in Ypsilanti/Ann Arbor, Michigan has the slowest service in the world! I got a to go order today and it took 45 minutes for the family dinner after I called from work!

In rush hour traffic, another 45 minutes?

So that's close to 2 hours. Never again.

Maybe you should take you lazy *** inside next time, obviously they were busy. Many times only one person is running carryout (on phone & in store), check out, hosting AND curbside. It's difficult to run out an order sometimes (during peak hours) when you have 5 other things you are trying to do as well.