4516 Royalton Rd, Brecksville, OH 44141
2.1
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Arrived at 8:21 am Wednesday on way to airport. Never acknowledged or anything until 8:29 am.

Plenty of open seats, so I just took one because I’m not going to stand there like a dip$hit. I tried to get a servers attention multiple times, and finally got it after about another 6 minutes. She asked who sat me at this table and I told her I did because nobody would acknowledge me or sit me down. She’s lucky I stayed the way I look at it.

Anyway, finally ordered from the worst attitude person there, and she acted like I was asking her to work too hard. All I ordered was an omelette.

I sure as hel1 hope she didn’t expect a big tip at that time. She also would kick bar chairs in to straighten them as hard as she could. Most other servers seemed to try to not interact with her. The other servers also seemed mad or very unhappy at a minimum.

What happened to the Bob Evans I grew up with?

My neighbor used to be a server / trainer with Bob Evans and she loved it. Did they get bought by some big corporation who hates employees? Something is definitely wrong. The Fairlawn, OH store is the same way in terms of time, but at least the servers are kind of nice.

I think it’s time to look at Denny’s a little closer.

Perhaps they will. E happy to have us as a customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Dine-In Service.

Comments