Indianapolis, Indiana
2.0

My daughter and I went to the Bob Evans Restaurant on 96th Street in Fishers, Indiana, for breakfast......we could hardly move to get to our table there were so many waiters and waitresses....finally got seated.....waited for a good 15 minutes for a waiter......finally took our drink order.....waited another 15 minutes for our iced tea....he kept passing our table and walking around.....we ordered our food, a grilled cheese sandwich and bowl of chicken noodle soup.....1 scrambled egg, 1 biscuit, and 2 pieces of bacon.....I sat looking at the kitchen and watching orders being put up on the counter to be picked up......they were stacking up but no one was picking them up or taking them to the tables...….one black lady kept yelling and slapping the counter to the kitchen.....she yelled wherever she went....very obnoxious....all she did was yell and slap the counter....we waited and waited......I saw our order up on the counter from the kitchen.....we waited some more......finally after 20 minutes, we got up and left.....my older daughter and her husband had the same experience a week ago and I thought she was exaggerating but she wasn't.....They had more wait staff than customers and still couldn't get any one served. On our way out....2 black men stopped us and they were grinning and they said.....did you get your food.....we said, no......they said they didn't either....This is not the same Bob Evans Restaurant I used to go to....always had good service and good food......someone needs to check out this place without them knowing you are part of the company....I know you would be shocked. I was....

Norma Baxter

Jody Baxter 7473 Wildwood Lane

Fishers, Indiana 46038

317-915-1499

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Customer Care.

Preferred solution: send someone from the company to evaluate the restaurant..

Comments