Saginaw, Michigan
2.4

I recently just transfered to a new bob evans 3 hours south of my old location. I called ahead of the time, set the transfer up myself basically and gave 3 weeks notice.

It has been about a month now that I have lived in my new home. I have maxed all my credit cards and just finding out that I have a baby on the way I'm very scared.

I have run out of money and can't pay my bills because even though I was told there was a job here for me I am only being given 3-9 hours a week compared to the 35-40 I am used to. I've called repeatedly begging for more work and have been searching for a new job to no avail.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

You need to speak with whomever gave your transfer the OK and you also need to contact HR. Assuming you are a server or hostess, those jobs are generally plentiful.

I hope you find something ASAP. Good luck.

Don't be scared, you sound like you have a good work ethic. You will find work. Congrats on the new baby.

KevinRichards
@spanky

If she cannot proofread her work this shows she is lazy, that is not good work ethic.

@KevinRichards

False logic. One downfall does not mean another.

So what do you expect us to do for you. This isn't the Bob Evans web site.

They said they would have a job for you, but did they tell you it would be full time? More than likely they didn't.

If you had such a good job where you were at, why did you transfer. As far as you having a baby on the way, that is your problem.

@anonymous

I don't see anything in the OP's posting where she was asking any of the commentators here at pissedconsumer to "do something". Your posting is rude and has no value.

KevinRichards
@Anonymous

Being direct and stating the truth is not being rude. Just because you don't like someone's response does not mean the response had no value. Stating this makes you appear to be six years old.