5.0

I am not a pissed off customer. On the contrary I’m writing to tell you how wonderful our experience was at chalmersburg, Pennsylvania bob Evans Resteraunt.

Our waitress was a young lady named Hannah and she was marvelous. Your food was terrific too. Since August my husband and I have been cross country from Massachusetts to Missouri, Utah, Nevada, and Colorado,, North Carolina, Maryland, New York, and Florida, and although we’ve had very good service most places: the Bob Evan staff has always been far better than all the other. So we expected good service, but this young lady named Hannah was amazing.

It’s Sat.night and most people resent working weekends(we owned 2 liquor stores so we know first hand how young people hate working weekends). However, Hannah treated us like we were celebrities. She was kind, her smile was sincere and non stop, and did everything to make our dining experience extra special. If you have a server of the year, please consider Hannah.

No we’re not related and have never met her and probably will never see her again. And I never contact anyone’s headquarters, but I couldn’t go to sleep tonight without singing her praises.

You’re so lucky to have Hanna as an employee.

Lastly, consider opening a Bob Evans in North Adams, MA. We’re an old mill town that has reinvented itself and have a museum of contemporary art that brings in many thousands not just for the museum but for the musical venues they bring to our town.we have a lot of investors purchasing properties and turning them into upscale hotels, and though we have many small eateries, I’m sure a Bob Evans would be a welcome addition. Perhaps you could do a feasibility study and consider expanding.

Sorry I’m not pissed but our experience was truly perfect. Now I think I can retire, but what a wonderful place our world would be with a few more Hannahs and her Manager was terrific too.

Thanks for a great meal and great service. Bonnie Whitney

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Waiter.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Bob Evans Restaurants Pros: Hannah our waitress.

Bob Evans Restaurants Cons: Absolutely no cons.

• Customer Service And Delivery