Just had breakfast at Bob Evans on Bagley Road and was very pleased with all the employees. Even though they were extremely busy they were all very courteous, polite and friendly.

The manager in charge handled the crowd in a very efficient way. Had a very bad experience on Snow Road at Bob Evans but have received a gift card and decided to try this other location which I will continue to eat at. I love the biscuits and gravy and also their chicken.

I hope the employees are told what a great job they are doing and will continue to do. The restaurant was very clean and the wait time for the food was not as long as it could have been considering the amount of customers they had at the time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Customer Care.

Reason of review: Fast order processing.

Comments

I've never had the pleasure of eating at a Bob Evans restaurant in my life, but thanks to your wonderful review I can't wait to go there. I have a hankering for a good old fashioned home cooked meal with lots of comfort food and decadent desserts!

Yeah, right.... paid troll?