While staying in Champaign, IL on a getaway this past weekend my wife and I decided to have breakfast at Restaurant #95 at 1813 N. Neil St.

on Sunday, July 30. I want to compliment three individuals who represent customer service at its finest. My wife's breakfast was fine but my sausage patties and home fries were overdone and I asked our waitress Shannon to please get me some better patties but that I didn't want any more potatoes. She responded quickly and gave me some new ones within a few minutes.

As we were leaving I asked her if it would be possible to please get some additional gravy to go with my biscuit that I could take with us which my wife could have for breakfast when she returned to work the next day. Shannon said sure, no problem and when she returned she gave us a small container of gravy as well as two fresh biscuits which my wife did indeed take to work this morning after our 300 mile drive home to Neenah, WI yesterday. When I was paying the bill, Angel asked me if everything had been OK and I mentioned that Shannon had done a great job in fixing a small problem with my breakfast. She asked if I was happy and if there was anything else she could do for me.

I told her no, that Shannon had really done a fantastic job and that nothing else would be necessary. Unfortunately I did not get the General Manager's name but I had a nice conversation with her when leaving as I told her about her two great employees.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Waiter.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

This is a complaint website, silly.

The only part we care about was : "but my sausage patties and home fries were overdone"

If you really want to complain, read the sodium content on every Bob Evans gravy, sausage, and most of their other products. These things should come with a warning label for persons with cardiovascular issues and other conditions which are gravely aggravated by salt.

A normal sized meal there can often result in the ingestion of more than a full days recommendation for even normally healthy persons.

I don't have a grudge against the company ; just read their own labels.

Compliments are great but I hope you tipped Shannon accordingly.