While dining at your Bucyrus Ohio location I bit down on a piece of glass that was in my sunshine skillet. I also found a sliver of glass in my food after inspecting it, I have no way of knowing if I ingested any.
We spoke with the manager and she did not charge us for our food. My wife and I were afraid to finish. We also saw your promotion for Thanksgiving dinners "to go" and we were considering doing that this year, but have decided to look into other options as we fear that a mishap this severe could happen again. This is very dangerous and cause a very serious problem, we go to many Bob Evans locations and have never encountered something so serious.
I understand that plates get broken and mistakes happen..
but with my experience in working in food, I know the proper steps to take to prevent glass and shrapnel from contaminating food, we had just begun our meal and it's my birthday. My wife contacted the customer service line and left a message, hoping to hear back from someone to prevent this from happening to another person.
Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Sunshine Skillet Omelette.
Reason of review: Damaged or defective.