Columbus, Ohio

I made reservations for the party room for St. Stephen Women's Club for tonight November 1st, a month ago with Patience.

I called last Tuesday to make sure they had our reservation for between 15 and 20 ladies, the assured me that they had everything on the book, they had my name and phone # and everything was confirmed to be ok. When we got there tonight the manager whose first name Cruz informed me they do not make reservations and there is no book with reservations in it. This is the third time we have had trouble with reserving this room. We are there with 19 women and the room is not prepared for us.

He said he would set up the room but he didn't have a server to assign to the room. I think when he went and checked into things he found that he was wrong because all of a sudden we had a waitress and another manager came in and got the room set up. The waitress did a very good job serving us. The problem is we are tired of going over there and making reservations and then checking on them and you get there and don't know if your have a place for the meeting or not.

If you don't want our business then we are ready to go somewhere else that does want us. I would like a response to this complaint. Joyce Herriott, President St.

Stephen the Martyr Women's Club. herriottj@hotmail.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Waitng Staff

Comments

bob evans company policy is to not do reservations

Bob Evans does not take reservations. They will make accommodation based on guests needs upon arrival.

One representative of your group would arrive prior to the meeting in order to make a setting for 20 people. I'd advise a person to arrive at least 30 minutes ahead of schedule.