Bob Evans Restaurants - Gave me C Diff. N Food poisoning

On Oct.29, I ate at Bob Evans St.

Clairsville. The plate had old dried up food on it and the turkey had a little bitter taste to it. I let the waitress know about it. And we paid n left.

I got diarrhea about 5 hrs later and ended up in the hospital with C Diff. I'm still in the hospital, and been sick for 3 weeks, And one week so far in isolation.

I don't know for how long.But whats worse is that Bob Evans said they will not pay the hospital or medical bills.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 21 #1148091

And why are you wearing oxygen in the picture? Obviously you are an ill person with much more going on than diarrhea from a turkey sandwich. Gastrointestinal illness does not require the use of oxygen. Nice try though, in pawning your medical bills off on a restaurant. Glad they did not fall for it.

May 08, 2012 #477057

Thanks for making me lose my appetite.

Nurse is so wrong

Mar 28, 2012 #457073

It is spreading through our family like wildfire

Nov 21, 2011 #378489

If you read about how clostridium difficile is contracted, u will learn that it isnt acquired singly by a meal at a restaurant. First u had to have been compromised from having taken strong antibiotics to wipe out the normal flora (good bacteria) in your gut, then ingest cDiff bacteria, which could be from anywhere, but most often an environment such as a nursing home or hospital, where although great measures are taken to prevent spread of microorganisms, a larger amount of these types of bugs reside, for obvious reasons (people with diseases). Hope u feel better soon.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bob Evans Restaurants. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Bob Evans Restaurants.
Filing a new complaint about