Bob Evans Restaurants - Gave me C Diff. N Food poisoning
On Oct.29, I ate at Bob Evans St.
Clairsville. The plate had old dried up food on it and the turkey had a little bitter taste to it. I let the waitress know about it. And we paid n left.
I got diarrhea about 5 hrs later and ended up in the hospital with C Diff. I'm still in the hospital, and been sick for 3 weeks, And one week so far in isolation.
I don't know for how long.But whats worse is that Bob Evans said they will not pay the hospital or medical bills.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Turkey Dinner
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "I have been a LOYAL customer for years. Attached are two mugs I took into my local store. One cracked and the other mug's metal logo came off...."
- "I ordered carry out pizza by phone with only chicken and green pepper as toppings. But when I started eating the pizza at home, I found there were 2 type..."
- "I have a coupon for $10 for 2 large 3 topping or specialty pizza expires in October. The total i was told on the phone was $31.xx. i said i..."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "Went to KFC on 146 in baytown Texas tonight to get the 20.00 meal deal. Got 2 pints of potatoes .. my husband put potatoes on his plate , went..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."
- "I placed a bid & subsequently won and paid for an item, Microsoft Office 2007. The seller stated in their description that returns accepted for the period of 14..."
- "Look at all this they are a horrible company..."