18935 US Highway 441, Mount Dora, FL 32757
2.6
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Bob Evans in Mt. Dora, Fl. I have never eaten there before...I always thought it was a lunchline type of place for older folks. But, my husband wanted to go to Waffle House and they gross me out. Well, not anymore, thanks to BE. In comparison, they are a 5 star restaurant. At any rate, we settled on giving them a try.

That "steak" was the oddest and most disgusting thing I ever tasted. One bite and I knew something wasn't right. Didn't eat anymore and brought it home to put under my microscope.

If their steak is made from soy or some other freaky product (or byproduct), they should have to tell the truth and not just be able to pass this *** as sirloin!!

On the flipside, the waitress was acting funny. She seemed very indifferent at first, then started coming around and seemed a little more friendly. Then, when paying the check, I saw her crying in the back. I gave her a $25 tip in hopes it helped.

Comments