3.0

Poor quality of almost everything we ordered. My son wanted his has browns spread out and crispy.

They came out cooked only one side. The gravy for biscuits was cold, my scrambled eggs tasted like powdered eggs, my husbands pancakes were not cooked all the way through, mushy. The quality of bacon is not what they usually serve. In all, a very bad experience.

We have had this same problem in the last 2 times we have visited the Fern Park, Fl store. We will not be going back anytime soon.

In addition, Bob Evans does not give discounts for AARP, AMAC, AAA, only a small one for military according to manager.

Any senior on budget has membership to these organizations to get their discount.

Very disappointed in Bob Evans over all. Server was fine.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Scrambled Eggs.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Bob Evans Restaurants Pros: Location, Fern park.

Bob Evans Restaurants Cons: Food quality.

Comments

Machele

Perhaps you could make breakfast at home? Just a thought.

What did the waitress and/or manager or cook say when you told them of the problems? Or, did you just sit there and say nothing?

If you said nothing, then the restaurant cannot help you with your problems. From your complaint about Bob Evans not giving discounts for belonging to certain organizations, it is rather apparent you expect far too much in not only restaurants, but most likely in life.

@Machele

You know sir with that attitude this store will go out of business. I happen to eat at that store and do you know I ate there yesterday and had a very nice breakfast and my wife and I absolutely love our waitresses.

They know us and when we come in they are right there seating us.

The biggest complaint I have had over the last couple or three times is the the damn pancakes. They are half raw like lead gooey and tasteless.i have complain but someone isn’t listening!!

Bob Evans Restaurants Reviews