Marion, Ohio

Visited the Bob Evans Wed. night 9/26/2018, store#30148 ?

361 Lafayette St. London, OH 43140 (740)852-9287, checked out at 8:08 pm, ordered the grilled turkey bacon sandwich, which I received a side. The turkey on the sandwich was not sliced, it was shreaded, it looked like cat food, when I mentioned something about it my surver said it was the managers fault due to not ordering enough turkey. In front of me their was a dirty table and behind me their was also one, I saw 4 or 5 employees hanging, dancing around, the front area (where you pay bill ,and grill area), the floors where a mess, and being close to closing time you would have thought they would be doing their job for closing.

Service was good, complained about my sandwich, I ordered desert, but you would have thought the manager would have come over and said something about my experience, they did give me my desert free (how kind), but I wanted to tell her about my sandwich. Unpleasurable experience, will think twice before going their again.

We moved out to this area of town a year and half ago, we lived out in Pataskala off of Beech Rd. so we visited the Bob Evans in New Albany 2-3 times a week, never a complaint their, just felt I should express how I felt, because it has just bothered me for a couple of days.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Sandwich.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments