I did an online order for the Thanksgiving feast and when i picked up my order i swiped my debit card for payment but,upon doing so a tip was added which i overlooked because i didn't see it..The tip was for 58.33 and upon my retuen home the same day i checked my account and that was when i noticed the charge.So i called Bob Evans and explained the mistake and they assured me it will be corrected and that was 11/22/18 and it is now 12/09/18 and they still haven't credited my account as of yet and i called twice..So,i guess customer satisfaction doesn't exist after they already have your funds and it seems you as a customer just have to endure the misrepresentation of making good on a mistake and it's your lost and their additional gain..Haven't been back to Bob Evans since and i used to go twice a week..been loyal to them since 1981 and i'm no longer supporting them with my patronage..

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments