Bobevans's Employment verification process sucks. It is complicated and time consuming. I have been trying to get an Employment Verification for my daughter from Bobevans from past two months. Her medical benefits were stopped for not providing this document on time.

I had sent an email to RestaurantSupport@Bobevans.com as suggested with details and kept on calling 614-492-7777 and 866-616-6464 regularly to follow up on this.

Everytime I called I was informed that the HR department will contact me for further action. So far the so called HR Department of Bobevans has not contacted me.

Why does an Employment Verification process has to be so time-consuming and so complicated.

BOBEVANS IF YOU ARE SEEING THIS - PLEASE CONFIRM THE EMPLOYMENT VERIFICATION ASAP. There were few case numbers generated on this issue so far. My daughter worked at the Centerville, OH location for just two days.

Reason of review: Employment Verfication.

Preferred solution: Issue Employment Verification Document and Simplify the process..

Comments