2570 Northbrooke Plaza Dr, Naples, FL 34119, USA
3.7

Today we stopped at the Bob Evans Restaurant in Brunswick, OH for dinner. I will never return.

It’s always been my understanding that employees working at a restaurant are Never to Eat in front of patrons.

A server named Tina proceeded to eat and Stuff food into her mouth while standing at the counter trying to hide behind a machine. Then she proceeded to go into part of the kitchen and slug a yellow drink down while standing in an open windowed area. Let me say it ruined my appetite. What has happened to the employees showing professionalism while on the job and eating in an inconspicuous area not visible by patrons?

Traveling from Ohio to Florida for years has usually found BE to be our eatery of choice. If today was my first experience at a Bob Evans Restaurant, it would be my LAST !

This girl needs fired and some Serious training on Manners!

Disgusting and appetite suppressing! This particular store needs eyed very carefully and the store Manager needs jacked up for permitting this to go on while working.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Customer Care.

Comments

sandralynndavis

Wow. How is an employee eating where you can see them any different than a non employee?

BE isn’t some English manor house where the “help” takes their meals in the kitchen. You sound like a snob.