My husband and I just returned from breakfast at the above location. I ordered two eggs over medium with the wihites done well, cubed potatoes and sausage patties.

My husband got a new dish that was $10.00 which he returned as it was cold. The second one was better he said. When I cut into my eggs the whites were runny. I called our waitress and asked for a dish so I could scrape them off.

I then decided the whole meal wasn't what it was supposed to be so i asked to see the manager. He returned with ONE egg, I said my order came with two and he said he didn't realize that (?). I then told him the potatoes were less than warm and the sausage was over done and hard. Not to mention everything had a grill taste.

I informed him I wasn't paying for it. I sat there with my two biscuits and had to ask for jam or honey. Years ago this location had it's problems and we would drive 15 miles to the Monroe store where we could count on getting what we wanted. When we checked out the girl asked if everything was okay and we said no and her remark was "he only took $8.00 off"?

Our bill would have been close to $19.00 had everything been good...which is expensive in my opinion. We will NOT return to this Bob Evans.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Eggs.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Bob Evans Restaurants Pros: Close to home.

Bob Evans Restaurants Cons: Poor quality of food and instructions, Poor quality of food and lack of instructions.

• Poor Meal