I went to one of Bob Evans in the state of Maryland for breakfast; I was taken to a table within this establishment at 8:50am to be waited on to receive my meal.I waited patiently for a waiter or waitress to approach my table for me to order my meal, 20 minutes later at 9:10am waitress, asked what would I be drinking; I immediately ordered my drink with my meal because of length of time I waited to make an order.

Waitress, was not friendly to me, I felt like I was a customer at a restaurant not as a visiting friend. During time frame I was waiting for my drink and meal I was not offered a glass of water at my table.

Waitress, wrote down my breakfast order on a piece of paper; it was coffee; Spinach, Bacon and Tomato Biscuit Bowl; a bowl of oatmeal with cranberries and nuts and requested Splenda because there was none at my table. I received my coffee with 2 small containers filled with cream and a bowl of oatmeal with nuts and she was gone before I could request her to give me Splenda and to take the container with cream which had a something floating object in it.

This waitress never checked back to my table to she if my meal was satisfactory or if I needed anything.I had to stop her to make a second request for Splenda and she taken 2 packages of this sugar

Review about: Bob Evans Restaurants Waiter.

Had an Experience with Bob Evans Restaurants?

Comments