4.0

We love eating at bob evans. we visit at least 25 times each month. I do have a question. Is bob evans aware of the holiday called Christmas ? We have heard the same thing from more than one location, "management will not allow any expenditure for Christmas decorations". We would like for you to tell us WHY.

I can only think of two possible explinations.

1. atheists are in charge of bob evans.

2. bob evans is just two cheap to spend a couple of dollars on decorations.

I can only think of two possible explinations.

1. atheists are in charge of bob evans.

2. bob evans is just two cheap to spend a couple of dollars on decorations.

I an not stuttering. Your web site says that I must use at least 100 words. ( rather *** I think ).

Bob Evans Restaurants Cons: Corporate scruges.

Comments

So disappointed at Bob Evans. Just out for the sales.

Saw a Santa next to their gift card display and that was it at the Erie PA restaurant. See you at IHOP.

You’re right there with Starbucks. Spending my money elsewhere.

They used to back in the day but unfortunately businesses have become so politically correct nowadays that people find things like that offencive I know because I work there and I've worked another restaurants and the minute Christmas starts to play or other things people tend to just get angry I miss those days when we did decorate and everybody had a good time and everyone was in the spirit and it was like being with your friends and family while working hopefully we'll get back to that someday

This isn't the Bob Evans web site, it is a general complaint site. Christianity has nothing to do with when Christmas is celebrated, because Christ was actually born in late September-early October, because in December it would have been too cold for the shepherds to have their flocks out in the fields.

Actually a lot of the things we do to celebrate Christmas are of pagan origin. Why on God's green earth would anybody go out to eat at least 25 times a month. IF you actually do that, you desperately need help. There isn't a business in the world that has to put up Christmas decorations just to please you.

If you want to eat among Christmas decorations you should eat at home with your holiday decorations. If you like the business otherwise, lack of decorations shouldn't make any difference to you, as it shouldn't matter if it is operated by atheists.

#920537
@anonymous

I see the comment you made you aren't even man enough to use a real name get a life. Maybe you nerd to get out a little more often.

Bob Evans does nothing for there employees at Christmas or Thanksgiving not even a free meal but they want you to work allday. Get a Life