70 OH-7, Bridgeport, OH 43912, USA
2.3
Quality of Food

We order the family meal from Bob Evans once a week.I usually call in the order but this time I ordered a togo order on line last night for the Bridgeport Ohio Bob Evans.

I scheduled a time of 520 to pick it up. I arrived early so I could verify that I was going to get biscuits instead of rolls with my meal. I was informed that it would take an additional 30 minutes for the biscuits. I decided to wait.

The lady working the togo stand was professional; however, the language and words that I heard from the rest of the staff including the manager was extremely unprofessional. The manager was speaking negatively of the girl working the register in front of guests. After at least 30 mins I received my food. The lady working togo was very apologetic; however, not one manager took the time to say anything.

I got our food home and the only thing that was warm was the biscuits.

The entire turkey meal and mash potatoes were cold.Extremely unpleased!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of bob evans restaurants mashed potato from Bob Evans Restaurants. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30 and wants Bob Evans Restaurants to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bob Evans Restaurants for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bob Evans Restaurants?

Comments