Featured 100% full Not resolved

THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME I HAVE EXPERIENCE THE DIRTINESS AT THIS BOB EVANS, BUT IT IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE CALLED THE MANGER OVER TO SHOW HIM A PICTURE OF THE GARBAGE BETWEEN THE BOOTH THAT WE WERE SEATED AT.AND TO MY SURPRISE HE SAID TO US WELL WE WILL BE SURE IT IS CLEANED UP AFTER YOU LEAVE.

WELL I GUESS THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU HIRE A YOUNG MANGER. HE WENT TO THE BACK AN DIDN'T SEE HIM AGAIN. ALL I CAN SAY IS WERE DONE WITH THIS BOB EVAN'S. I HOPE I CAN DOWNLOAD THIS PICTURE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE.

THIS IS THE BOB EVANS ON SNOW ROAD. AND THE WAITRESS NAMED MELISSA OR MISSY ? SOMETHING LIKE THAT, SHE CAME OVER AND ASK WHATS GOING ON AND HE TOLD HER ITS OK, HE TOOK CARE OF IT..??????HELLO?????

FOOD STILL HERE????

Reason of review: MANAGEMENT,CLEANLINESS,FELT INTIMIDATED BY THE WAITRESS AN SHE WAS NOT EVEN MY WAITRESS. .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Bob Evans Restaurants?

Comments

flippette
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #963322

Old people shouldn't use the internet.

Were you LOOKING for trash?

I've never looked in the corner of a booth and the wall. Maybe I should start looking, I may find some cash.

Oh, and the caps thing? No one is going to take you seriously TYPING LIKE THIS!

YOU SEE HOW AWKWARD THIS IS TO READ?

IT MAKES ME LOOK LIKE AN ARSEHOLE.yeah.