Bob Evans Restaurants - DIRTY

512 of 727 Bob Evans Restaurants reviews

THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME I HAVE EXPERIENCE THE DIRTINESS AT THIS BOB EVANS, BUT IT IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE CALLED THE MANGER OVER TO SHOW HIM A PICTURE OF THE GARBAGE BETWEEN THE BOOTH THAT WE WERE SEATED AT.AND TO MY SURPRISE HE SAID TO US WELL WE WILL BE SURE IT IS CLEANED UP AFTER YOU LEAVE.

WELL I GUESS THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU HIRE A YOUNG MANGER. HE WENT TO THE BACK AN DIDN'T SEE HIM AGAIN. ALL I CAN SAY IS WERE DONE WITH THIS BOB EVAN'S. I HOPE I CAN DOWNLOAD THIS PICTURE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE.

THIS IS THE BOB EVANS ON SNOW ROAD. AND THE WAITRESS NAMED MELISSA OR MISSY ? SOMETHING LIKE THAT, SHE CAME OVER AND ASK WHATS GOING ON AND HE TOLD HER ITS OK, HE TOOK CARE OF IT..??????HELLO?????

FOOD STILL HERE????

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
MANAGEMENT,CLEANLINESS,FELT INTIMIDATED BY THE WAITRESS AN SHE WAS NOT EVEN MY WAITRESS.
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Sanitation
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #533739 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bob Evans Restaurants? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
512 of 727 Bob Evans Restaurants reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
flippette

Mar 25, 2015 #963322 Charlotte, North Carolina, United States

Old people shouldn't use the internet.
Were you LOOKING for trash? I've never looked in the corner of a booth and the wall. Maybe I should start looking, I may find some cash.
Oh, and the caps thing? No one is going to take you seriously TYPING LIKE THIS!
YOU SEE HOW AWKWARD THIS IS TO READ? IT MAKES ME LOOK LIKE AN ARSEHOLE. yeah.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bob Evans Restaurants. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Bob Evans Restaurants.
Filing a new complaint about
×