25 S High School Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46241

I haven't been to Bob Evans before, but went with a friend for brunch. We sat down and the waitress came by and asked if we'd like coffee?

We both said yes and I added that I'd like a Diet Coke too. (I hadn't looked at the menu yet.) She said sure and brought everything out. My drink tasted a little funny, but I attributed it to how fountain drinks generally taste different or perhaps it was watered down.

I drank maybe 1/2 of the small pint glass because the taste was just "off." When we got our bill, I saw that it was a Diet Pepsi (which explains a lot.)

I just wished she would have asked me if Diet Pepsi was okay. I wouldn't have paid $2.49 for five sips of Diet Pepsi and would have just stuck with my coffee.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Customer Care.

Reason of review: Waitress didn't explain Pepsi products instead of Coke and assumed I'd be okay..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I don't know about eating out at Bob Evan's Restaurants, but I know that I sure would love to eat out at LORI LOUGHLIN's Restaurant. MMM MMM MMM MMM MMM MMM MMM MMM MMM MMM MMM MMM MMM MMM MMM MMM MMM MMM MMM MMM MMM MMM MMM MMM MMM MMM MMM MMM MMM MMM