Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

2.6

I ordered a delivery order as I have ordered atleast once a week or more. This was the 8th or more time the staff had not placed the items in the bag causing us to have to call and be told they could not refund and we would have to come get the items.

The front desk is always rude as well as the manager. Sadly this time I was unable to go due to I was COVId positive reason I ordered delivery. The store manager who spoke to me about the pie was very rude told me that I would have to come get it and when I told her I was COVId positive she said I could not come but had no resolution to the issue. When I said I would come she said fine and hung up.

Sadly I had no other option then to send my husband as i had one more day of quarantine. Iv ordered numerous times all being well over $120 each time. I am a medical professional and feel very upset that the staff at this location always feels the need to be rude, inconsiderate and nasty. My husband said the lady who brought it out to his car was beyond angry and rude stating she was looking for a woman then said whatever waved her hand and threw the pie at my husband.

My husband is a very patient man and felt very upset that this was the service on Fathers Day of all days not to mention we had COVId and sick kids and now this. Im beyond appalled. The strawberry pie was beyond destroyed looked as if it sat out for the hour and half we took to get it. Slumped to side and questionable if it would make us sick due to it was supposed to be refrigerated since it has milk items in it.

This has happened numerous times before with missing items and rudeness but this day was even more rediculous with the staff member throwing a item at my husband. He called the manager and again was met with a rude remark, talking over him, and basically stated they would talk to her. After my husband corrected her rudeness as he was already upset this was how our 9 am breakfast and Fathers Day started by a company who resides in our home state of Ohio. You are safe to say we will never be coming back as customers as Im beyond appalled and writing this am beyond upset this was how our kids, my husband, and myself were treated by your staff and your company.

I understand things could not be done but something needs to be put in place for items that the staff does not send to those who may not be able to get back out and go get themselves as paying 20 for tip and fees for delivery there was a reason and some elderly may not have a way and then suffer loss of money. Again Im just in awe how this is how this local company treats individuals.

I let the other numerous times go but this time no one cared when we needed it most and this is not how humanity nor what I thought bob evans owner would stand for or I would atleast hope not. Thank you for listening and reading whomever reads this.

User's recommendation: Horrid staff in time of need.

Preferred solution: Apology and refund for inedible item and delivery cost refunded. .

Bob Evans Restaurants Pros: Great food choices, Great food.

Bob Evans Restaurants Cons: Leadership in this particular store sucks, Very slow service, Not being served, Threw food at me.

Location: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina