In Bob Evans Rest. # 249 in SC, on 01/12/18 @ 8:00 pm, after paying our bill, we were browsing in the store at the front, a server, Latasha accosted me and demanded to know if I paid for our meal; I had my receipt in my hand at the time; my wife demanded to speak with the manager, a young man, very slender w/glasses who listened to our complaint, and apologized, later we called the Bob Evens number posted on your website, spoke w/a young lady who assured us a supervisor would call us back no later than 01/15/18; as of 01/22/18 we have not heard from anyone; also called the Bob Evans the 1-800 number, spoke w/Tiffany who promised that her manager would call me, again no later than 01/22/18, have heard nothing! Food was wonderful, our server, Sophia was wonderful, Latasha spoiled the entire experience and evening.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Waiter.

Reason of review: demand to know if I paid.

Preferred solution: Train your staff to be less rude and train them to be more careful about acosting customers in view of everyone .

Bob Evans Restaurants Pros: Food and server.

Bob Evans Restaurants Cons: Being acosted by latasha.

Comments