510 Ohio Pike, Cincinnati, OH 45255, USA

Stopped at Bob Evans on Ohio Pike in Cincinnati, Ohio today 1-26-17) for lunch. Waited halfan hour for our order to be taken, then when it was served, the food was terrible.

I ordered the 5 cheese grilled cheese sandwich and a cup of vegetable soup and coffee. The sandwich was cold, hard, and the cheeses were like rubber. The soup was thick, full of corn, potatoes, and tomatoes. I have NEVER complained about service or food, but this time I could not eat it.

I sent in a complaint earlier, but missed the confirmation number. My name is Bill Lawson. 6833 U.S. Rt.

52, Ripley, Ohio 45167. Phone # 937-392-0042.

chris45167@att.net. Thanks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Five Cheese Griddled Sandwich.

Reason of review: Bad food!!.

Bob Evans Restaurants Cons: Taste of food, Food was dry and rubbery, Corn and tomatoes, Tasted like old dried up thick.

Comments

I guess it all depends on the location and who is doing the cooking. The vegetable soup and half grilled cheese sandwich was my favorite.

I have been to many locations, had this same meal and it was always great.

On my last visit a couple weeks ago I discovered that they had discontinued the grilled cheese sandwich. Very disappointing :(

Bob Evans Restaurants Reviews