Brunswick, Ohio

My husband and I just had a bad experience at the Bob Evans in Brunswick Ohio. You didn't have the pot roast hash that she only gets for breakfast every time we go.

The kitchen would not even cooperate when asked to make something similar. She embarrassed the *** out of me whining and complaining non stop. Secondly, she was even more irate to be declined on a 30% 3rd party coupon which makes no sense when your corporation allows the media to print them! I can accept the menu change, however I feel it is totally unacceptable to decline your own coupons.

Please consider emailing her at Damizzaz@yahoo.com with a thorough explanation with some coupons that do work if you want to keep us as patrons.

Thank you, Richard and Cathee Mulcahy 1386 Troon Ave. Brunswick Ohio 44212

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Coupon.

Reason of review: Problems with food and 30% off coupon denile.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

A 30% off coupon made by "a 3rd party" doesn't sound like an approved Bob Evans coupon. Different web sites like to make up coupons to get consumers to join their web sites, that doesn't mean real stores have to honor fake coupons.

rmgman2

To, whom ever reads my Bob Evens negitive post; It was I who wrote it's entirety NOT MY WIFE CATHEE MULCAHY.

THANK YOU!