This morning my husband had a Dr.'s appointment so afterward we stopped at Bob Evans on Mentor Ave, Mentor Ohio.I ordered the "fluffy pancaked as stated on the menu) Well....they were a far cry from being fluffy.
They were so flat I thought I had only one and I ordered 2. I told the waitress that these pancakes are a far cry from being fluffy and she said, Oh, I'm sorry. Then the manager stopped by to see if everything was okay and I said that the pancakes were just terrible. I should have sent them back.
The manager asked if everything was alright and I told him the same thing I told the waitress. He said that he was sorry that he would go to the kitchen and see what was the reason for them being so terrible.He never mentioned about not charging for them.
So...............they just lost a customer.Thank you, Joanne D'Abate
More Review Details
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "Got half eaten pizza! Regular customer, never had issue, till tonight when i got a pozza with seven slices, and two with parm. When i called the store,..."
- "THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME I HAVE EXPERIENCE THE DIRTINESS AT THIS BOB EVANS, BUT IT IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE CALLED THE MANGER OVER TO SHOW HIM..."
- "No bacon in the crust. No bacon in the trust! Bad pizza. Way disappointed. SHAME ON YOU BLAKE SHELTON! Wats with this lame pie? No bacon. Almost no cheese?..."
- "On Monday this week I book an appointment for a toothache, I get x Rays, and see a doctor and purposely check no dental insurance, I have dental coverage, estimate..."
- " I went to target today and bought two cases of Aquafina water (24 bottles each case).The Big sign above the water clearly read $3.99. I was sitting in my car reading..."
- "Almost dealt with them! Thank you will spread the word, they are not accredited by the BBB WOW..."
- "It is a best online store. I have order many dresses on this website but one time they deliver me after one day of delivery time! But it was not..."
- "Just like all the other complaints, he did me the same way. Carlos Catala needs to be off the streets. 8/23/2016, We meet at Fuzzys taco shop in Spring, Texas...."
- "I paid upfront over half of my bill. (I paid $1200 upfront). The balance was to be paid on delivery. My teeth were filed down to near nothing to accommodate..."