Midland, Georgia
2.5

Ordered breakfast on 09/30/2016 at 11:38AM in Bob Evans Restaurant #341, Lewes, DE. The last time I had breakfast at this location was 3 years ago, with my son and daughter, we all enjoyed our meal there as usual with never any complaints. We moved out of the area to North Delaware. I moved back down recently myself.

My breakfast was coffee, 2 eggs over easy, sausage, home fries and wheat toast. I became totally upset with the meal. The eggs were not over easy but well done, sausage was warm on dry side, home fries was warm and greasy, wheat toast was cold with too much butter and gladly to say coffee was ok, I drink it straight. I wanted to madly complain to the waitress and manager but I could not find myself to do it. The waitress was 4 months with child and I did not want to upset her. I bit the bullet. Later that day I did not feel right so I cut short the day. I did not eat dinner nor snacked. I felt very unpleasant nauseous that entire evening and this morning. I thought about my condition and it goes back to that breakfast as the culprit. I feel bad as to writing this because I never had any problems with breakfast there. Will I go back yes.

Dennis M N,

Vietnam Combat Veteran

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Over Easy Eggs.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Not Fit To Eat

Comments

h.kitchener

When a meal is not correct, the proper thing to do is return it to the chef and have it corrected or re-made. The waitress has nothing to do with the problem and thus you need never worry about her taking it personally. Now you know.