Denton, Maryland

Went to bob Evans of camden Delaware with my family and my friends family. We arrived on Oct 13, 2012 @ 1:30 after waiting for 10 mins the hostess finally came back to the front and sat us.

After being seated our waiter took our drink orders and disapeared for about 10 mins before coming back to take our food order without the drinks. After taking the order we asked about the drinks and were told there coming right out. We got our drinks and then waited 35 more mins without getting our food. We looked up and seen a bunch of orders sitting up on the counter which was what we ordered.

My wife asked the server if some if the food was done if they could atleast brink out the kids food because they were hungry and throwing a fit. The guy said he would check and walked off. We seen him standing around with the other servers playing and joking. Ten mins later still no food.

We looked up by the servers area, now some many orders that the counter was totally covered and the manager and servers were picking food off the plates and eating it. One even spit the French fry back out onto the floor. We got up and left at this point. We said something to the hostess and she replied oh I am sorry.

This was the worst expierence ever. Oh and the place wasn't busy.

I'll never eat at bob Evans again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Waiter.

Comments