Gallipolis, Ohio
1.5

Went to Bob Evans in Gallipolis Ohio Wednesday evening. Was seated at the table.

Waitress came to.get our drink order. We told her we were ready to order our meals also. She took the order and left to turn it in. Twenty minutes goes by we still did not even have our drinks brought to us.

The restaurant was not even busy. Finally she comes with the food but no drinks. The turkey dinner ordered was not the way we ordered it. She stands there constantly sniffing through her nose which was disgusting.

I had to ask her for our drinks. I did not even have a fork to eat with. Had to ask for that even. Finally she comes back with the corrected turkey dinner.

This girl either has a drug problem or something or was just plain dumb. She looked spaced out. Her apron was dirty and she could not seem to understand what our orders were which were quite simple.

Worst service I have ever had in any restaurant. I will never go there again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Waiter.

Comments

unfairhiringprastices

You are apparently just as dumb since you do not know the difference between a woman and a girl. There are child labor laws in the US. I doubt the person serving you was a girl.