1.8

At the Bob Evans of Bear, Delaware my senior citizen mother and I were presented with ignorance and bigotry. First we were ignored for a half an hour while those that arrived after us were given prompt, courteous service by the same waitress.

Not even our coffee and water had been brought to us. I complained to the manager whom assured us a new server would be provided. The original waitress saw this discussion, quickly put together our order (obviously with the cook's help), then DROPPED a plate down in front of my Mom and literally THREW uncooked food at me! Two weeks later I had a discussion with an older couple whom had a similar experience.

The common factors were the same: All four of us had the opposite color of skin from those whom received good service. Complaints to their District Manager had about as much success at resolution as getting a pig to sing opera.

Just avoid Bob Evans and its products. They are obviously no longer a company of integrity.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Waiter.

Preferred solution: Hire new management and fire the specific waitress, preferably just go away altogether.

Bob Evans Restaurants Pros: Location.

Bob Evans Restaurants Cons: Terrible behaviours of its employees.

• Bob Evans Service
  • Better Employee Training

Comments

The good service Bob's used to have is gone. The mature help has been replaced by a younger set that could care less.

Nothing to do with race. No more respect for older folks.

Do you claim racism every time you experience poor service?

@Anonymous

I claim racism when only persons of one color are served.

Bob Evans Restaurants Reviews