Richmond, Indiana
1.1

Went to Bob Evans, Mendelson drive in Richmond, In. Ordered 3 pot roast sandwiches last night, when i got home and opened them up they were 3 mushroom sandwiches.

I have ordered pot roast sandwiches numerous times and never had one mushroom on it. These samdwiches were all mushrooms. Very disappointed, i called and asked to talk to a manager and the manager could not talk to me. They are suppose to call me back and i still have heard nothing from them.

Needless to say i will NOT be going back.

Seems they did this on purpose being we ordered at 8 pm and they closed at 9 pm. Also thanks for the call back, thats really good business practice.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Slow Roasted Pot Roast Sandwich.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

I am allergic to eggs. You used to have something called Border Scramble on your breakfast menu that was very delicious but contained no eggs or egg product.

It was sort of a wrap with chili, potatoes, sausage and topped with cheese.

There are not too many breakfast items that don't contain eggs unless you order only sides which end up costing a fortune. Why did you remove this breakfast item.