Odessa, Florida
2.4

Wife and I had a late breakfast at the restaurant on 66th st here in St Petersburg fl. We were escorted to our seats.

I told the lady it was hot as heck as I noticed others eating as they sweat.She claimed tha ac was broken on that side of the restaurant and the other side was full. To make a long story short the waitress was in no rush to serve the area she was evidently assigned, the food was totally full of greese. I ordered Steak and eggs and I did not eat the meat.That was not steak! Don't know what it was.

Took it home. Have it in the freezer. Would like to take it somewhere and have it examined. Hot and bad experience.

Wasted over twenty dollars.

Would never go back. When I find out what that stuff they passed off as steak was I will gladly share it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Sirloin Steak.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

The waitress cannot control whether the ac is working and she cannot serve the food until the cooks prepare it. Your blaming her for these things is not appropriate.

As far as the "mystery meat", I've no clue. I ate at Bob Evans once and realized it was all low-quality microwaved from frozen junk and never went back.