Owings Mills, Maryland
2.3

Very disappointed, have eating at this resturant before and always had great service. Although tonight i have to say, not so much.

We ordered our food and about a half hour later it gets to our table. Now keep in mind 1/2 hr later our drinks are empty. My wife ordered a breakfast and her susage links are so close to raw. I asked for grave on my fries to go with my chop steak, not there.

We said something to waitress and she said she would inform the manager. Did not remove the raw food from table. Manager comes and stares at the sausage and says she will get her more sausage and she would take it off bill. The raw pork still on table.

This whole ordeal we still have no silver ware to eat with, drinks still empty. The server never once returned to our table till she delivered our check. The raw food still on table staring at my wife. Went to pay and manager billing our ticket was advised of this and said nothing.

Very disappointed with our visit, being in the customer service field i must tell you this is very UNEXCEPTABLE. I wish to have a reply to this. Very concerning. Will not return to this location ever again.

Maybe no other Bob Evans restaurants. My email haroldheavner1989@gmail.com. ps you may want to read your selection at bottom.

I have read and agree to the Pissed consumer? What?

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Sausage.

Comments

Your sausage wasn't raw, just not brown. All the sausage comes in pre-cooked, just brown and serve. How did you cut into your sausage to find out if it was raw, if you didn't have silverware????