Bob Evans Restaurants Sanitary Conditions Review from Leo-Cedarville, Indiana

My sister and I stopped in for dinner on a Sunday evening.The restaurant was not busy, there were other tables, but not busy by any means.

We were seated at a table directly across from the kitchen. Immediately I noticed how filthy the floor was, there was foo and trash all over the floor. I watched the manager and several servers walk in and out of the kitchen and no one seemed to mind or notice the filth. It really made me wonder what the rest of the kitchen looked like.

If they thought this area was acceptable for customers, I can only imagine what was hiding behind the wall that separated the rest of the kitchen from the dining area. Bob Evans was once my favorite place to grab s good meal at a good price. Unfortunately I am probably not going to returning. This is the second time in the last 6 months I have been let down.

My experiences are from 2 different stores, so it seems as if the company standards have declined not just individual locations.Very sad for a name I would consider an icon.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #880177

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bob Evans Restaurants? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.