Bob Evans Restaurants Sanitary Conditions Review from Leo-Cedarville, Indiana
My sister and I stopped in for dinner on a Sunday evening.The restaurant was not busy, there were other tables, but not busy by any means.
We were seated at a table directly across from the kitchen. Immediately I noticed how filthy the floor was, there was foo and trash all over the floor. I watched the manager and several servers walk in and out of the kitchen and no one seemed to mind or notice the filth. It really made me wonder what the rest of the kitchen looked like.
If they thought this area was acceptable for customers, I can only imagine what was hiding behind the wall that separated the rest of the kitchen from the dining area. Bob Evans was once my favorite place to grab s good meal at a good price. Unfortunately I am probably not going to returning. This is the second time in the last 6 months I have been let down.
My experiences are from 2 different stores, so it seems as if the company standards have declined not just individual locations.Very sad for a name I would consider an icon.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I HAVE A COUPON THAT SAYS $4 OFF ANY ORDER OF $20 OR MORE. I PLACED AN ORDER FOR $34 (WITH DELIVERY FEE INCLUDED). I WAS TOLD THAT I AM..."
- "About 2 weeks ago on Friday, I ordered a Cobb salad at the Bob Evans at Wagh Chapel location in Crofton, Md. In stead of bringing me the salad..."
- "First of all, please understand the background of this report. The case is in Vietnam. As of September 2012, the SHi-150 is the chicest scooter in the market. The imported..."
- "DO NOT purchase Web Watcher iOS to monitor you kids iPod usage. Their screenshots of the features were misleading and made it look like it records "everything", but it..."
- "Public Advisory not for family and children! #####Avoid Value Place Plainfield,IN 46168 Avoid###### Value Place aka Woodspring Suites 6295 gateway blvd. Plainfield,IN 46168 ValuePlace Plainfield Indianapolis and nationwide are all bad places! Value Place..."
- "Had almost this same scam! Thankfully didnt fall for it! Be aware....be very aware. Person said they were moving & needed to find home for yorkie's. Lived in NC so..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."