Leo-Cedarville, Indiana
1.8
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

My sister and I stopped in for dinner on a Sunday evening.The restaurant was not busy, there were other tables, but not busy by any means.

We were seated at a table directly across from the kitchen. Immediately I noticed how filthy the floor was, there was foo and trash all over the floor. I watched the manager and several servers walk in and out of the kitchen and no one seemed to mind or notice the filth. It really made me wonder what the rest of the kitchen looked like.

If they thought this area was acceptable for customers, I can only imagine what was hiding behind the wall that separated the rest of the kitchen from the dining area. Bob Evans was once my favorite place to grab s good meal at a good price. Unfortunately I am probably not going to returning. This is the second time in the last 6 months I have been let down.

My experiences are from 2 different stores, so it seems as if the company standards have declined not just individual locations.Very sad for a name I would consider an icon.

Review about: Bob Evans Restaurants Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Bob Evans Restaurants?

Comments

Having worked restaurants for over 30 years I can tell you the table that always gets the most complaints (no matter what the complaint) is the table that can catch a glimpse of the kitchen.

Agree.They are in the toilet.

Every time a family business is sold off to corporate people every thing changes for the worst.No more for me either.