I sat at counter and had all I could do to not throw up.The stainless and shelves were nasty.

The manger looked nasty.

Pants dragging on floor wearing clogs belt crooked shirt looks like it came out of a dirty cloths hamper.How does health dept accept this

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Bob Evans Restaurants and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bob Evans Restaurants.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Bob Evans Restaurants to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bob Evans Restaurants?

Comments

Bob Evans Restaurants Sanitary Conditions Review from Leo-Cedarville, Indiana Bob Evans Restaurants "My sister and I stopped in for dinner on a Sunday evening. The restaurant was not busy, there were other tables, but not busy by any means. We were seated..." Read more Bob Evans Restaurants - Hash Brown Review from Cleveland, Ohio Bob Evans Restaurants "My hash browns were Cajun style . This was my second time here! Please have your cooks go to cooking school on food prep. ..." Read more Bob Evans Restaurants - Broasted Chicken Combo Meal Review from Berea, Ohio Bob Evans Restaurants "I bought a family meal for $20 however I only received a BE our Guest coupon for five dollars I figure bob Evans need to provide $15 more..." Read more Bob Evans Restaurants - Wrong order Bob Evans Restaurants "Ordered flame chicken salad, banana bread, unsweetened ice tea. I got farm something salad , plain roll, SWEET tea. I tried 3 times to ask for unsweetened tea, when waitress..." Read more Little Caesars - Nasty/ unprofessional Little Caesars "I just wanted to say that Sarah heckman Dean needs to be fired. She talks to her employees any type of way. She cusses at them and calls them names...." Read more West Elm - Terrible Quality.  Terrible customer service.  West Elm "Do not purchase this couch!!! I have only had my Crosby Sectional for two years and the zipper on the cushions has already broken. No one,and I mean NO one,..." Read more Kraft Maid And Lowes - Kraft Maid kitchen cabinets are junk! Kraft Maid And Lowes "We purchased a complete kitchen from Lower', who sold the Kraft Maid cabinets. We bought the cabinets from a sample door at the store. When the cabinets arrived at our..." Read more Tradesy - Horrible Customer Service Tradesy "The customer service for this site is non existent. I recently purchased a bracelet on there that does not match the description or the picture listed whatsoever. It was supposed..." Read more