1.5

Update by user Nov 29, 2016

Your website is having difficulties because I did NOT click on that i don't wish to resolve this matter! I DO still want to be comtacted at 727 600 9626 thank you very much!

Update by user Nov 29, 2016

I DO wish to be contacted! ASAP Thank you.

Original review posted by user Nov 25, 2016

We went with a friend to Bob Evans for Thanksgiving. We had looked forward to it all week, but it didn't end up being the experience we had hoped for.

There was an hour long wait to get in...which is understandable. No one in the staff bothered to tell us that they were out of several items on the Thanksgiving menu. They did not have macaroni and cheese or specialty breads; which was one of the main reasons we chose going to Bob Evans. They also ran out of green beans, corn, broccoli, roast pork, and all pies but pumpkin.

My friend was going to get the roast pork and macaroni. We all got the $15 Thanksgiving meal. Sale number # 6291607. Without the tip the bill totaled $55.58.

The food was ok but not very hot. The manager didn't offer any replacement items or cost off of the bill. The fare was still full price. Several people were disappointed and left.

We did not leave, however. Next year we will not be back.

Please contact me at 727-600-9626. Thank you for your attention to this matter, Sincerely Susan Baker.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Menu.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

This issue has NOT been resolved as of Dec. 28, 2016. Someone needs to call me Susan at 727-600-9626 ASAP!!!

aliens_amoung_us

This is just a complaint site, you'll want to contact that Bob Evans directly or call corporate.