Hilliard, Ohio

I bought mashed potatoes in the two pack.I found 4 "things" in one of them, about the size of a dime, triangle-shaped.

Could be large bugs, or seeds, or some other contaminant.

Who knows.See picture

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of bob evans restaurants mashed potato from Bob Evans Restaurants and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bob Evans Restaurants to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bob Evans Restaurants for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bob Evans Restaurants?

Comments

Bob Evans Restaurants Customer Care Review from Avon, Indiana Bob Evans Restaurants "I use to go to Bob Evans at 25 S High School Rd Indianapolis on occasion to dine in, but service started to detorrate. Service was slow to get waited..." Read more Bob Evans Restaurants - Wrong order Bob Evans Restaurants "Ordered flame chicken salad, banana bread, unsweetened ice tea. I got farm something salad , plain roll, SWEET tea. I tried 3 times to ask for unsweetened tea, when waitress..." Read more Bob Evans Restaurants - Chicken Review from Dayton, Ohio Bob Evans Restaurants "Bob Evans in Moraine Ohio has the worst broasted chicken such as today it was once again burnt, tasted hours cooked, and nasty, nothing like other area Bob Evans..." Read more Bob Evans Restaurants - We were served food that was non edible. The food was taken off of the ticket but a manager and no one seemed to be concerned and no one seemed to care. If I would have ate it I would have been sick. Bob Evans Restaurants "I was served a turkey bacon melt with dried up meat and mostly fat and then a side of mayonnaise when I open the mayonnaise before reviewing the mayonnaise was..." Read more Carid - Horrible, Horrible, Horrible Company. Stay Clear Carid "Horrible, Horrible Customer Service. Trying to ripp me off almost $1000 I purchased a carbon fiber trunk from them. After receving the product , I noticed it was badly warped...." Read more Glam Seamless - Day 3 and still nothing Glam Seamless "First of all, I purchased my extensions monday. I went with this company because I was searching for a new brand of extensions. I saw their ig and thought I'd..." Read more Little Caesars - Dirty and rude Little Caesars "i worked at little caesers for about 6 months and was hired At the one in Dixon il. Then 2 weeks later i became a manager due to my hard..." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more