Detroit, Michigan
1.7

I came into Bob Evans with my family for brunch on a Sunday. My family and I were so beyond upset about what we overheard from our waitress I believe her name was either Casey or crystal she brings our food out one at a time apologizing saying her co workers were lazy..she then proceeded to tell my wife Bob Evans is ghetto and she hates it she just went to three restroom and was on her menstral cycle and couldn't wash her hands because our food was ready to be brought out but she used hand sanatizer so it was OK I ask for a manager and she said it was the fat sloppy one who doesn't tie her apron I could not believe how brunch with my family turned out not to mention of her sex life and her husband is addicted to crack cocaine I will never return to this Bob Evans that person should not have a job with the public...this was by far the worst expierence at any restaurant I have a cousin who works for startech and she will be notified.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Manager.

Comments