Columbia, Maryland
Resolved

Update by user Apr 30, 2016

Now that I am home and simply rehashing this entire event, the fact that all this manager had to do was acknowledge that yes, a mistake was made, and yes, he was sorry for the error. Something as simple as a sincere apology would have diffused this entire matter.

The fact that Mr. Johnson never once even acknowledged me, the customer, is a very sad comment on his status as an assistant manager.

Original review posted by user Apr 30, 2016

I am sitting in the Bob Evans restaurant on Navarre Avenue in Oregon Ohio after probably one of the worst restaurant experiences I have ever had. I placed an order over the phone for a pick up got to the Bob Evans location they could not locate it.

The circus that evolved after that ended up with the young man named Dominic, the employee who greeted me when I came in for the order, who, after checking with probably every single server in the restaurant about my order, having to find the manager. A man came up to the register with Dominic his name tag said Arthur Johnson assistant manager. Mr. Johnson never once looked at me, never once asked me what the problem was, but was fidgeting with the register and talking down literally to his employee Dominic, regarding this issue.

As I said I never heard one word from Mr. Johnson what so ever but his attitude was more then clear. I finally asked if I could just go ahead and place the order again. It had now been well over 10 minutes since I arrived at the restaurant.

Mr. Johnson just turned around and walked away again never once asking me if I he could do anything if I had a problem what was going on, and his body language was very offensive. It was obvious he really didn't care about the customer. I asked Dominic for mr.

Johnson's name, as I wanted to make sure that I had everything correct before I sent this in. I also walked up in front of Mr. Johnson to look at his name tag to make sure that I had read it correctly. Even then he did not ask me if there was anything that could be done about the situation and said in a very sarcastic manner that he had not been rude.

He did not even realize that his body language even then was completely negative.

I will not be coming to this Bob Evans again, not after this experience. Arlene Stobinski.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Manager.

Comments