Goshen, Indiana

The "word unjumble" was close to impossible. My eleven year old brother and I had a friendly competition and were not able to complete more than two words of the jumble.

Our mother was no help because she knew no more than we did may I add she grew up on a farm. We may be overthinking this. But I can guarantee other people are too.

This is a kids menu not a college admissions test. Keep up the word search ;)

Comments

If you look at the activity side of kids menu, it's title is "Bob Evans Farms Just For Kids"!!

Harvest

Fresh

Hot cakes

Farmer

Omelet Bob Evans

#1220684

I see Farmer and Omelet

I agree. I've been working on the last word in column 1 for 2 weeks. Also, it is billed as fun things on the farm-- which they aren't.

It is hotcakes.

We agree. We had the whole family involved, including a professional farmer, and struggled.

You need to think less farm and more Bob Evans. The answers are: harvest, omelet and hot cakes.

#1204496
@Anonymous

That's not how omelette is spelled

@Anonymous

There are two spellings, one US and one British, so both are considered correct.

Really? Because it took me all of 30 seconds to see it was 'harvest,' 'farmer,' and 'omelet,' to be fair, no clue on the last one. Also, it's 'impossible.'

hotcakes