Goshen, Indiana

The "word unjumble" was close to impossible.My eleven year old brother and I had a friendly competition and were not able to complete more than two words of the jumble.

Our mother was no help because she knew no more than we did may I add she grew up on a farm. We may be overthinking this. But I can guarantee other people are too.

This is a kids menu not a college admissions test.Keep up the word search ;)

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bob evans restaurants kids menu. Bob Evans Restaurants needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bob evans restaurants kids menu in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bob Evans Restaurants.

Had an Experience with Bob Evans Restaurants?

Comments

Bay City, Michigan, United States #1224121

If you look at the activity side of kids menu, it's title is "Bob Evans Farms Just For Kids"!!

Harvest

Fresh

Hot cakes

Farmer

Omelet Bob Evans

Detroit, Michigan, United States #1220684

I see Farmer and Omelet

Davison, Michigan, United States #1181378

I agree. I've been working on the last word in column 1 for 2 weeks. Also, it is billed as fun things on the farm-- which they aren't.

Orrville, Ohio, United States #1180946

We agree.We had the whole family involved, including a professional farmer, and struggled.

You need to think less farm and more Bob Evans.The answers are: harvest, omelet and hot cakes.

to Anonymous Beltsville, Maryland, United States #1204496

That's not how omelette is spelled

Really? Because it took me all of 30 seconds to see it was 'harvest,' 'farmer,' and 'omelet,' to be fair, no clue on the last one. Also, it's 'impossible.'