West Warwick, Rhode Island
3.2

We went to hershey park this weekend and before we left to go back home we decided to eat at Bob evens in Harrisburg on 422 . We entered the restaurant and the hostess told us to wait for a min.

As she went back and fourth looking for a table she decided to seat us we turned the corner and to our amazement there were five open tables she went right to a table that had a coffee and papers on it she then started to read the papers and put the menus on the table ignoring us. We told her that there was a coffee on the table . She ignored us for another minute because the papers were more important. Finally I asked her if I can sit at the table in front of me she just grabbed the menus and placed them on the table.

Well a lot more happened we had to ask for more coffee after the first coffee was given. My wife received her food 4 min after my son and I received ours. No apologies were given she also didn't receive her biscuits that were part of her breakfast . When we were leaving we were asked if everything was ok.

I said no the hostess said sorry to hear that and then cashed us out and didn't do anything about what I said. So needless to say I will not be going to a Bob evens again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Hostess.

Comments

You should have requested the manager.