Munster, Indiana
1.6

Bob Evans has been an 'OK' restraunt in the past.Merriville IN.

The fourth of July was an exception. An over hard Egg with raw white (clear) ozzing out. Toast was. rubber and hardly any evidence of brown on the surface.

Greasy hash browns.NASTY!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of bob evans restaurants fried eggs from Bob Evans Restaurants and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bob Evans Restaurants to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bob Evans Restaurants for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bob Evans Restaurants?

Comments

Bob Evans Restaurants Kids Menu Review from Goshen, Indiana Bob Evans Restaurants "The "word unjumble" was close to impossible. My eleven year old brother and I had a friendly competition and were not able to complete more than two words of the..." Read more Bob Evans Restaurants - Broasted Chicken Combo Meal Review from Berea, Ohio Bob Evans Restaurants "I bought a family meal for $20 however I only received a BE our Guest coupon for five dollars I figure bob Evans need to provide $15 more..." Read more Bob Evans Restaurants - Two substances found in sausage I purchased Bob Evans Restaurants "On April 23,2017 I went to Acme store on East Avenue in Akron,Ohio purchased a roll of hot zesty sausage a few days later I cooked some for a sandwich..." Read more Bob Evans Restaurants - Hash Brown Review from Cleveland, Ohio Bob Evans Restaurants "My hash browns were Cajun style . This was my second time here! Please have your cooks go to cooking school on food prep. ..." Read more Instant Checkmate - Instantcheckmate is malware Instant Checkmate "I looked up a person whose ph# was (probably spoofed) trying to phish scam me, but out of curiosity I also looked for my name. I made the mistake of..." Read more The Ashton Drake Galleries - Ashton Drake strikes again.. New/different excuse for not processing other orders, and doll review. The Ashton Drake Galleries "I originally left my first bad review for ADG due to them refusing to process my orders, after delivering the first order made. The excuse was "a discrepancy between my..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more Tradesy - Horrible Customer Service Tradesy "The customer service for this site is non existent. I recently purchased a bracelet on there that does not match the description or the picture listed whatsoever. It was supposed..." Read more