New Philadelphia, Ohio

My family & I went to eat Bob Evan's in Lake City FL. The waitress just left us at the table with no drink refills, didnt even bring out all of our food, it apparently takes 15 minutes to cook french fries, & I asked for more rolls which was never broughy to out.

When I went to complain to the manager on duty he didnt care that our waitress just left. There was another waitress standing there she butts in & put her two cents in on the conversation & her attitude was really nasty. When I mean left she clocked out & left. Then I had asked for a dessert & he puts it in a to go container & slides its on the counter couldn't even hand it to me.

This was my first time there & it will be my last time.

I'm also gonna spread the word for doings of the staff. Word of mouth can bring business down.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Customer Care.

Comments

Nothing wrong with the waitress leaving, it was either the end of her shift or she had some sort of emergency. However, she should obviously have told you she was leaving and that your new server would be so and so.

She should have made sure you were assigned someone before leaving and the manager should have apologized and offered to wait on you personally when he realized that did not happen. The waitress who butted in should have been told politely but firmly to keep her comments to herself.