Medina, Ohio

I have given myself a cool down period and decided I needed to go ahead with the complaint. Last Friday as usual my mother and I went to the Bob Evans on Tuttle Road.

We have been going there for years and we have grown familiar with servers as they come and go and menu changes. However we were seated and ignored and a man came in was seated abd immediately had silverware abd coffee and we were ignored!!!!! Sometimes we have been know to go twice a week . I feel we never expect to much and tip generously for good service.

We were ignored for 15 plus minutes and no one even spoke to us. I told my mother let's go. As we were leaving the hostess who had seated others and they were being attended the reason we were leaving. Then she asked if I wanted to speak to the manager and I declined .

Just thought Tuttle maybe needs a look see. Thank you for letting me vent.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Customer Care.

Comments

I've learned a trick to avoid these things. I hate to share it, but here I go:

Be an adult.

If a party that arrived after you is already being helped (while you are being "ignored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"), then there's obviously a communication gap. Fix it. Be a big girl and say, "Excuse me, waitress.

I believe we have inadvertently been looked over." It's literally that simple. Don't be a loser.

aliens_amoung_us

why would you not get someone's attention or speak to the manager? I sure would have.

Sometimes one waitress thinks the other is getting a table, or there's a shift change, or they didn't know it's their table.

I've had this happen several times. It's best to address the matter immediately.