Bob Evans Restaurants Customer Care Review from Avon, Indiana

I use to go to Bob Evans at 25 S High School Rd Indianapolis on occasion to dine in, but service started to detorrate.Service was slow to get waited on slow to get food and slow to get bill.

My wife and I quit going there. Today I thought I would try online order, the time food was scheduled to pick up at 5:30pm. I went to pick up food and it was not ready.Four other people came in after me to pick up there order, which was'nt ready either.

The problem seemed to be in the kitchen prep,they were out of certain sides and had to wait until they prep some more.I finally got check out at 5:59pm, this will my last time at Bob Evans.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #894898

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bob Evans Restaurants? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 04 #1194936 Naples, Florida

If you want fast food, go to Mickey D's. Why people complain that they have to wait for fresh food is beyond me. I can't fathom why you think they should deny a customer food because you might come in and want it. It is first come, first serve. Sometimes, they sell out and have to cook more. Even call in or online orders sometimes have to be put on the back burner for in store customers. At least you get fresh, hot food.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bob Evans Restaurants. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Bob Evans Restaurants.
Filing a new complaint about