Avon, Indiana

I use to go to Bob Evans at 25 S High School Rd Indianapolis on occasion to dine in, but service started to detorrate.Service was slow to get waited on slow to get food and slow to get bill.

My wife and I quit going there. Today I thought I would try online order, the time food was scheduled to pick up at 5:30pm. I went to pick up food and it was not ready.Four other people came in after me to pick up there order, which was'nt ready either.

The problem seemed to be in the kitchen prep,they were out of certain sides and had to wait until they prep some more.I finally got check out at 5:59pm, this will my last time at Bob Evans.

2.4
Quality of Food
Cleanliness
Allergens Information
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bob Evans Restaurants?

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1194936

If you want fast food, go to Mickey D's.Why people complain that they have to wait for fresh food is beyond me.

I can't fathom why you think they should deny a customer food because you might come in and want it. It is first come, first serve. Sometimes, they sell out and have to cook more.

Even call in or online orders sometimes have to be put on the back burner for in store customers.At least you get fresh, hot food.