Bob Evans Restaurants Customer Care Review from Avon, Indiana
I use to go to Bob Evans at 25 S High School Rd Indianapolis on occasion to dine in, but service started to detorrate.Service was slow to get waited on slow to get food and slow to get bill.
My wife and I quit going there. Today I thought I would try online order, the time food was scheduled to pick up at 5:30pm. I went to pick up food and it was not ready.Four other people came in after me to pick up there order, which was'nt ready either.
The problem seemed to be in the kitchen prep,they were out of certain sides and had to wait until they prep some more.I finally got check out at 5:59pm, this will my last time at Bob Evans.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Quality of Food|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Today I had the worst dining experience of my life, thanks to the hooters on Kingston Pike in Knoxville, TN. I hope this is the actual page for Hooters corporate..."
- "There is a famous scam in Beijing, its called the Tea house scam. Or Tea ceremony scam! It has been going on for a very VERY long time! Recently in..."
- "We just had lunch at Ruby Tuesday in Stillwater, MN. We've been there many times, but never again. The salad bar plates get smaller and smaller, which turned out to..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."
- "Buyer beware as we have had this couch for 2 years and the leather is ripping in random spots on both sections. Not small tears either as some of leather..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."