Washington, District Of Columbia

About 2 weeks ago on Friday, I ordered a Cobb salad at the Bob Evans at Wagh Chapel location in Crofton, Md.In stead of bringing me the salad dressing in (the silver pourer shown in picture.) I was given a bowl of salad dressing.

When I took it to the staff to ask why it wasn't in the pourer, I was told that it had been discontinued at Bob Evan's. I said the bowl was inappropriate and asked for a proper container stating this was not reflective of Bob Evans style of serving. They acted as though they didn't know what to do. I insisted that I wasn't going to pour my dressing on my salad with a bowl.

It would get everywhere. My server searched and found the small ounce pourer for syrup and gave me two of those to put the dressing in. I travel all over and find it hard to believe that Bob Evans no longer uses the silver pourer.

I thought thier behavior did not reflect the Bob Evan's quality the restaurants are known for.Thought you'd like to know.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Bob Evans Restaurants and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bob Evans Restaurants.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Bob Evans Restaurants to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bob Evans Restaurants?

Comments

I work at Bob Evans in Alliance, Ohio and I can verify that we still have and use those silver dressing containers for salad to this day.

Why couldn't you ask for a spoon to dip it out with? Many people survive eating salads just that way. It doesn't have to go into a gravy boat.