Dayton, Ohio
4.3

Bob Evans in Moraine Ohio has the worst broasted chicken such as today it was once again burnt, tasted hours cooked, and nasty, nothing like other area Bob Evans in the Dayton area.Someone need to trll them how to cook.

The time before this I got burnt chicken there in October 2014.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of bob evans restaurants chicken from Bob Evans Restaurants and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bob Evans Restaurants to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bob Evans Restaurants for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bob Evans Restaurants?

Comments

Bob Evans Restaurants Customer Care Review from Avon, Indiana Bob Evans Restaurants "I use to go to Bob Evans at 25 S High School Rd Indianapolis on occasion to dine in, but service started to detorrate. Service was slow to get waited..." Read more Bob Evans Restaurants - Sanitary Conditions Review from Cleveland, Ohio Bob Evans Restaurants "Visited the Mentor Ave. in Mentor Ohio . The carpets were in great need of vacuuming all around where we sat. Tables needed to be bussed . A..." Read more Bob Evans Restaurants - Blueberry Bread Review from Annapolis, Maryland Bob Evans Restaurants "Did an online order of two country fried steak. Got to store no banana bread so was offer blueberry bread. Take a look what I got when I open the..." Read more Bob Evans Restaurants - Wrong order Bob Evans Restaurants "Ordered flame chicken salad, banana bread, unsweetened ice tea. I got farm something salad , plain roll, SWEET tea. I tried 3 times to ask for unsweetened tea, when waitress..." Read more Carid - Horrible, Horrible, Horrible Company. Stay Clear Carid "Horrible, Horrible Customer Service. Trying to ripp me off almost $1000 I purchased a carbon fiber trunk from them. After receving the product , I noticed it was badly warped...." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more Little Caesars - Nasty/ unprofessional Little Caesars "I just wanted to say that Sarah heckman Dean needs to be fired. She talks to her employees any type of way. She cusses at them and calls them names...." Read more The Ashton Drake Galleries - Ashton Drake strikes again.. New/different excuse for not processing other orders, and doll review. The Ashton Drake Galleries "I originally left my first bad review for ADG due to them refusing to process my orders, after delivering the first order made. The excuse was "a discrepancy between my..." Read more