I ordered strawberry french toast today in Bedford Indiana store and had a total of 5 small strawberries of the french toast. Also it was cold. I am adding photo and have filed a complaint of Bob Evans website!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of bob evans restaurants brioche french toast from Bob Evans Restaurants and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bob Evans Restaurants to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bob Evans Restaurants for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bob Evans Restaurants?

Comments

Bob Evans Restaurants Kids Menu Review from Goshen, Indiana Bob Evans Restaurants "The "word unjumble" was close to impossible. My eleven year old brother and I had a friendly competition and were not able to complete more than two words of the..." Read more Bob Evans Restaurants - BAD MANGERS MEETING Bob Evans Restaurants "We looked forward to having dinner out on Sunday (Nov 1st, 2015) we both ordered pot roast, which we had a year or so ago in Louisville, KY and it..." Read more Bob Evans Restaurants Customer Care Review from Avon, Indiana Bob Evans Restaurants "I use to go to Bob Evans at 25 S High School Rd Indianapolis on occasion to dine in, but service started to detorrate. Service was slow to get waited..." Read more Bob Evans Restaurants - Sanitary Conditions Review from Cleveland, Ohio Bob Evans Restaurants "Visited the Mentor Ave. in Mentor Ohio . The carpets were in great need of vacuuming all around where we sat. Tables needed to be bussed . A..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more