Davenport, Iowa

I can not beleive that Bob Evans Restaurant would allow a sex offender as the area manager for the Chicago and Peoria IL restaurants. It is well know in these stores that the african american area manager is a sexual deviant and has been arrested for raping a local Peoria IL woman!!!

He has also touched and fondled employees as well as customers... We will never go back to any Bob Evans for this reason!!!! He has been observed by waitresses as well as customers masterbating under the table as he views *** on his company issued Laptop... Customers as well as employees have contacted the Bob Evans corporate office and turned him into the human resource dept and NOTHING WAS DONE ABOUT IT!!!

I think them hillbillys at that corporate office are just running a good old boy system any ways!!!

Some heavyset woman in the human resource office would not even bother to stop eating as we were issuing a complaint WHAT A JOKE BOB EVans RESTAURANTS ARE!! SHAME ON U!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Manager.

Comments

I worked at a bob evans...They do not do background checks

I lied. I'm a sex offender and was not hired there because I'm a registered sex offender. I think its unfair that they won't hire me because of what I did to a few girls in the past.

Do you have nothing better to do with your time? Go mind your own business. Nobody likes a nosey snitch.